Intrasoft International has a proven capacity and successful track record in undertaking and delivering large, complex, mission critical projects and undertaking subsequent SLA-based commitments for warranty and maintenance. We are known for our ability to combine technical expertise with thorough understanding of customer’s business needs – including the challenges of maintaining the currency of information and calculators to keep up with constant, and increasingly frequent, changes in Policy.
Our philosophy is to empower Organisations and Funds with appropriate COTS components of our PERSEUS® Solution and the knowledge required to ensure that they are self-sufficient and therefore able to easily adapt to Policy changes, minimising the time-to-market of new pension and benefit schemes.
Our experience gained from years of implementing the complex projects throughout the world has contributed to refine our project methodology which supports:
- All phases of the system life cycle
- Clearly demarcated phases of a project
- Clear and unambiguous agreements and milestones
- Agile configuration and development approach
- Prototyping and iterative beta version development
- Application-based consultancy (integration of IT-competence with specific business domain expertise)
- Incorporation of experiences of similar customers
- Quality assurance
- Customer involvement throughout the development process (both from the business and the IT side)
- Utilisation of local expertise where appropriate
PERSEUS® projects are typically staffed with Domain Consultants (with a professional background or substantial business knowledge and/or management experience within the social security domain), Technical Consultants (with expertise in PERSEUS® and integration with other Public Sector Applications) and experienced Project Managers.